Qtech Software, a leading travel technology company based in India and Dubai, will be showcasing the latest version of its flagship Online Travel Reservation System OTRAMS Big Ben at stand TT1467 in the Arabian Travel Market (ATM Dubai 2017), to be held at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre from 24th April to 27th April this year.
Some of the highlights of the new platform are
- Customised mobile responsive designs based on the latest trends
- Advanced mobile responsive mid-office with Graphical BI reports
- Latest supplier versions with 136 online suppliers integrated through API
- Advanced Mobile Applications in Android and iOS
- eWallet for B2B and B2C
- Advanced mark-up profiles to maximise revenue
- Calendar based reminders to improve staff and agent efficiency
- Speedy searches with proprietary technology
Paresh Parihar, MD and CEO said, “Our latest version of OTRAMS gives travel companies an easy and efficient interface to consolidate and resell inventory, manage operations and sales and redistribute inventory through APIs in XML and JSON.
As a company dedicated to innovation, Qtech is employing next generation tools and concepts like big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence to provide robust and automated IT solutions to the travel industry.”
With a portfolio of 42 customers globally, Qtech looks forward to meeting and partnering with travel companies that are adopting technology for rapid and scalable growth.
At a glance, the platform offers
- Online travel booking engine
- Full cycle B2B and B2C travel solution with a secure mid-office
- Reservation Management
- Travel Agent Management
- Multiple branch management
- Transactional Accounting
- Accounting System Integration
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Multiple Supplier APIs
- Add direct contracts
- Redistribution API for Hotels, Activities and Transfers
- Multilingual travel websites
- Add offline travel bookings
- White label distribution
- Business intelligence reports
Qtech looks forward to meeting its partners and customers at the exhibition, as well as new partners and clients. “ATM is key to our market in the MENA region. Most of our customers based in the Middle East exhibit and this is an opportunity for us to connect and explore mutual business opportunities.”, said Paresh.
About Qtech Software
A trusted Travel Technology provider, Qtech Software licenses premium enterprise level Travel Software Solutions to over 42+ global clients.
With over 12 years of experience in the travel technology space, Qtech believes that cutting edge innovation in travel technology and round-the-clock support drives client growth. In addition, Qtech provides modern UI and UX design solutions for travel portals and mobile apps in the travel industry.