Power your business growth with digitization and futuristic technology.With OTRAMS you can access business intelligence reports,
maintain full control over margins, mark-ups, and discounts, and make data-driven decisions.
OTRAMS for B2C is the complete online booking software for online travel agents. It does not believe in ‘build once; share with all’ philosophy. Each layout that we build is singular, featuring a customized design to suit your business requirements.
OTRAMS for B2C is a booking engine that leverages our years of extensive experience in building travel technology products. With our travel booking software, you can now establish a steady chain of communication and business directly with your clients.
OTRAMS is operated in over 200 +countries, has more than 600+ features, and has 190+ travel partners globally. A team of over 180+ passionate professionals work together to compose technology solutions that are individually tailored just for you.
Frequently Asked Questions on B2C Travel Portal
What is B2C Travel Software?
B2C travel software (OTAs) is a type of software used by travel agencies and online travel companies to manage bookings and reservations for individual customers. This software is specifically designed to provide an easy-to-use platform for customers to search, book, and pay for travel products such as flights, hotels, car rentals, and tours, etc.
What are the features of B2C Travel Software?
The features of B2C travel software or online travel agencies typically includes;
- User-friendly interface for customers
- Search and book travel products
- Integration with multiple suppliers for a wide range of options
- Real-time pricing and availability update
- Secure payment processing
- Customer management and profiling
- Reporting and analytics
- B2C back office management
- Search booking
- Customer dashboard
What are the benefits of using B2C Travel Software?
The benefits of using B2C travel portal includes; –
- Improved efficiency and productivity for travel agencies and online travel companies.
- Increased revenue opportunities through upselling and cross-selling.
- Enhanced customer experience with easy-to-use booking processes.
- Ability to offer a wide range of travel products and services from multiple suppliers.