Features of Flight Reservation System
OTRAMS flight reservation system is a preferred choice for many Travel Management Companies, Online Travel Agents, and wholesalers. Customers have the option of filtering through various parameters and book tickets with ancillary services (Meal, Seat and Baggage Selection). Travel operators can integrate all major GDS (Amadeus, Sabre, Travelport) in their feed and book flights across the world.
OTRAMS Software was built from the ground up to be a complete solution for travel agents so you can manage your inventory, agent control, bookings, and ticket reservations all in one place. A unified structure makes customer management and customer service easy.
Features of our Flight Reservation System
- Option to book multi-stop-over/multi-city flights with a detailed fare summary.
- Supports frequent flyers programs.
- Display flight+hotel option and flight deals.
- Display fare rules and baggage information.
- Option to Sort & filter by various options departure time, trip time, layover duration, refundable fares, etc.
- Generate financial reports and reservation reports.
- Flight enquiry module.
- Allow passengers to choose their seats.
- Print option to view booking details and print E-tickets.
- Manage service tax, markup, and supplier commission settings.
- Facility to pull PNR and its details & Ability to save traveller information which can be used in CRM.
All travel companies can use the OTRAMS GO plan, which is a Pay-As-You-Go solution. Travel companies may utilise all of the platform’s modules to manage their business successfully under this package.
- Users get to use the FULL Access.
- There is NO Set-up Cost.
- NO Monthly Maintenance.
- NO Annual Fees.
OTRAMS offers a state-of-the-art flight reservation system with a modern, scalable and robust reservations architecture. An intuitive user interface makes it easier to check in and provides real-time access to reservations. Visit our pricing page to know how to build a powerful travel business.